- Month 1 - Get started with your Arduino board and a few LEDs
- Month 2 - Learn inputs with sensors and a servo motor
- Month 3 - A series of challenges based on skills learned
- Month 4 - Fun with a 64 LED matrix and introduction to I2C protocol
- Month 5 - Introduction to Binary and Integrated Circuits
- Month 6 - Make your own resistors and learn Ohm's Law
- up to Month 13...
From here you can continue the adventures with conductive ink, motors, solar, etc. Want to know more, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Looking for a classroom setup, contact us @firstname.lastname@example.org
International orders: contact us for shipping charges.