The Boson science kit brings kids:
- 8 scientific sensors for physics, chemistry and biology experiments
- A set of activity cards that guide kids to start a scientific exploration on 8 different topics.
- A Plug and Play LED monitor for instant results display.
- Infinite possibilities of combining the sensors with micro:bit, Arduino and other Boson modules.
- A set of PodPi style booklets with stories.
The Boson science kit includes 8 sensors that are most widely used in modern IoT applications, all built with industrial standards. Unlike traditional science kits, Boson scientific sensors output an instant and accurate result in the form of electric signal. Setting up the device is extremely easy, and all the sensors can be used repetitively.
PodPi (Two Wires Lab, Inc.) is proud to partner with DFRobot, a world-leading robotics and open source hardware provider with a large community catering to future creators. Two Wires Lab is designing and publishing fun and educational content along with the Boson Science Kit.